[oZ] ~ Skyrim (Drumstep Remix) [oZ] ~ Skyrim (Drumstep Remix)

The Elder DnB Scrolls FTW.

This just made my day that much more awesome. You took 3 of my favorite game songs ever and pounded them into a hard hammering DnB song, well done. The beats are fast and hard, but still keep that "Grand Mystery/Epic Journey" feel of the TES series. Also, the "STOP RIGHT THERE." was priceless. I like this song, very very much.

[Fiji] Buzzsaw - instrmntl mix [Fiji] Buzzsaw - instrmntl mix

Epicness Musicified.

You have taken epic and put it into song form. The beats are driving and quick (it drew me in at 0:10, most songs take a minute to get good), and they hit hard and relentless. The dark and mysterious background of it isn't overplayed to seem overly emo and instead played to be, well, dark and mysterious. All in all, great piece.

Running In The 90's RMX Running In The 90's RMX

Upgrade to a Classic!

I don't know how you did it, but you took one of the most famous Ear Worm songs and made it more infectious :D The beats are rocking, the voice is well done, and the energy is almost tangible. Way to go, and keep on doing this good!

Hitler And His Talking Vagina Hitler And His Talking Vagina

Lol, too bad the series never was :)

It's randomness like this that keeps me up late looking for it. I wanna see this craziness! Too bad the series never existed. It sounded like it woulda been so funny :) oh well, we still have these 12 seconds of fun :)

PKMN: Platinum Frontier Brain PKMN: Platinum Frontier Brain

Epic win (even if we don't XD)

This would be so good in a game battle. Or like as said before, if there was a pokemon action game, this would be the battle theme. Awesomeness Packed into a single song :)

World 7 - Pipe Maze World 7 - Pipe Maze

Amazing

I would so download this if it wasn't a loop, but loops don't work well with an ipod :( An awesome 16 seconds, and those 16 seconds are so good that you could have 16 minutes and still love it :)

Ironclover responds:

Loops work every well on my Ipod, give it another try!

Super Mario Galaxy Feel Bros! Super Mario Galaxy Feel Bros!

Brilliance in action.

This is a great idea. For those who seem confused, it's the mario bros theme played like in Mario Galaxy 2. And it sounds so awesome!!!!!!

Calliope Calliope

Damn scariest song ever.

Seriously, it's crazy scary (no I wasn't trying to be ironic XD). Even if you've never seen what happens when this plays in Madness, you get scared. And since i'm a madness lover, this song left me looking over my shoulder and clutching my bokuto (wooden katana). It's the perfect theme for the undead madman we all love to hate and shoot/slice/blow up.

(skyline) (skyline)

Last song of tonight...But now i dont wanna sleep!

Exactly what I said above. This song is gonna have me up till midnight thinking of it :) you would think I would be irritable at 11:00 and slamming everything i hear, but this song fixed that :) Good work. Ice. (cool+nice, see? XD)

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

A triumphant return.

I have seen this before, before i loved techno. I didnt apreciate the brilliance back then, but I do now. High energy, quickly moving beats make this a song to remember :) I love it. Ice :) (cool+nice, see? XD)