The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Codec Message from Jetleo1: "It's back!"

Took you long enough to finish this, but it was WELL worth the wait. PLENTY of the usual dirty humor abounds, and there's even an unexpected dash of pure EPIC AWESOME with the Shadow Link battle. The audio is all done brilliantly, the animations are smooth, and the story is top-notch comedy as always, even if it's plot direction wasn't as stable as the first 3's. Also, a control panel thing with pause/rewind and such would have been appreciated to get to really enjoy those "WTFLOL?!" moments over and over again. I think I speak for everyone on Newgrounds when I say we can't wait until Ep.5 and will be very VERY sad when the last episode rolls around.

Bleach 1st opening Bleach 1st opening

Missing the old days...

Ah, season one, back when it still made sense. This flash was very, VERY well done, using so many nostalgic elements from the original opening but adding quite a bit in it's own style. Good damn work.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

MADNESS IS BACK!!!

You're like Rico Rodriguez, you leave for a while but it's GREAT to see you when you get back >:P Really, this one is just so awesome, as always its the best Madness yet, but this one could hold that title for a while. It's so smooth and fluid, and although the beginning was kinda boring with it being mostly a fistfight against an unhittable enemy breaking the usual lots-of-guns-killing-lots-of-guys motif of Madness, it was still over all a great movie. Btw, "OH GOD NO." I can't WAIT to see where you take that, because I KNOW it'll be INSANELY AWESOME >:)

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Another excellent one, Falco...

The animation fits the song well, everything about it from the tone to the actions. Well done! I want to see more from you, you show much promise...

AOL Chat simulator AOL Chat simulator

lol XD

I seriously spent the whole thing with the words "WHAT THE HELL?!" typed into the chat box while jamming the send button :P XD this was funny. Make more!

Halo: Lost in Time Halo: Lost in Time

:O Hahahahaha!

LOL XD "Yeah Zelda fanboy, I did it, I smacked your pretty boy link in the face!" My jaw was wide open at that point, but because this dam thing is so funny XD I dont like Zelda THAT much :P

Turing Test Turing Test

So he was human...

God dammit you freaked me out with this one. At least at the end it becomes clear. Bots don't disconnect. But what happened to the guy. And saying "Help Me!" actually doesn't make sense. Whats the guy gonna do? Anyhow, great story. makes you think.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Retarded? No, this is RANDOM. Which is better :)

LOF*INGL XD This is so funny. It is the most addictive video I have ever come across.
I keep hearing it in my head all day if I let my focus slip for even one second. Heck, I think about it so much it invades even my main activities! Like today, I was playing Garry's mod, got the song stuck in my head, and had to make a video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BoH-0 pxtCs
You do good work Harry.

4 Swords Misadventures 5 4 Swords Misadventures 5

Return of the drunk uncle!

LOL. can't believe you did that. Naw, i'm kidding. i saw randomness coming. Thanks, and keep em' coming!(That's what red and the uncle are thinking. Drunks:)

4 Swords Misadventures 4 4 Swords Misadventures 4

LOL

Keep it up! can't wait til' the ending!
Late comment: "Vaati, you NO GOOD MOTHER F(credits roll)" lol!